What we are doing to protect visitors and staff at this time:
- Routinely cleaning all surfaces frequently touched by visitors and staff
- Providing hand sanitizer in several places around the museum space for your use..
- Maintain social distancing from anyone not in your household group.
- Face covers recommended but not required when entering buildings to protect staff and other visitors.
- Wash your hands frequently during your visit especially after touching surfaces or objects.
We are working to keep your family healthy and safe during your visit to our museum. Please stay tuned to our website, www.texascottonginmuseum.org and Facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/TexasCottonGinMuseum/, for more information as we update our guidelines based on local, state and national health authorities.
Thank you all for your support and we wish you all well!